An estate not in the country, a Tuscan light manor not in Italy, certainly an intriguing home that awaits a new family or is it a new family member that will share in the brilliant times ahead.
Respectively and lovingly restored, this classic and elegant home immediately stands out with its sturdiness, exceptional period architecture and along with its supreme functionality. It is more than a home for the ages but a sanctuary for idyllic family living.
A proud entertainer whether a humble family get together or a soiree, family and friends will be equally impressed.
To mention just a few features:
• Striking circular driveway and indoor/outdoor entry foyer
• Multitude of classic preserved period features and detailing
• Several formal and informal living and dining areas
• Flow through to the covered alfresco area
• Double bedrooms, master leading through French doors to colonnade balcony
• Most impressive and accomplished gas kitchen with euro appliances and central island table
• Manicured gardens surrounding the front and rear garden and pool area
• Additional auxiliary study and sunroom adding dimension and flexibility in use
• Situated on two lots and not heritage listed, gives scope for future improvements
• Located within close proximity to Westfield Burwood, local shops, cafes and other amenities
• Short distance to public transport offering easy access to buses and trains.
• Close to some of the area’s most highly regarded schools such as, St Joseph’s Catholic Primary School. Santa Sabina College, Trinity Grammar School & Croydon Public School
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||8|
|Median Rental Price||$813 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||36 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||14|
|Median Rental Price||$550 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||0 %|