An immaculately presented residence positioned on the high side of the road, fit for a King or Queen!
Move right in and enjoy, knowing that there is nothing more to be done to ensure comfortable family living.
The home features:
- Stunning solid timber kitchen with granite bench tops, good cupboard space plus pantry, double fridge alcove, convection oven and microwave.
- 3 bedrooms, two with with built-in robes.
- Family lounge, separate meals area.
- Modernised bathroom with bath and shower, separate water closet.
- Daiken reverse cycle heating and cooling, ducted throughout.
- Security screens plus an alarm system that can be monitored.
- 10 panel solar power system, plus solar/electric hot water system.
Both front and rear garden and grounds are well presented and manicured. There is plenty of lawn area for the kids and pets to run around, and a full width patio verandah for outside entertaining. There is the added bonus of ample parking, with double carport on one side of the residence with remote roller door, and a single carport on the other side of the home. There is vehicle access to the 8m x 5m double garage which has concrete floor, service pit, light and power.
A great property which has been well maintained and presented. Enjoy the added bonus of being close to the IGA shopping centre, Waldorf & Mount Barker schools, Mount Barker Hospital, Wellington Road & Hurling Drive bus stops.
For further information, please contact: Tom Weston 0413 582 943 RLA214419
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||378|
|Median Rental Price||$380 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||9 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||20|
|Median Rental Price||$330 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||14 %|