Positioned on the high side of the road is this well located strata unit.
This home unit offers plenty of character, with stone fronted facade and brick quoins, and wisteria clad front verandah.
Features of the unit include:
- Spacious living area with a distant rural view to the surrounding hills of Nairne
- Slow combustion log fire, reverse cycle air conditioner
- Kitchen with electric oven and cook top, near new bench tops
- Separate laundry with access to the rear paved patio verandah
- Two bedrooms, both with built-in robes
- Quality carpet throughout, near new
- Bathroom with shower, toilet, vanity
- Foxtel connection and television antenna
The concrete driveway accesses the single carport behind the unit, and there is a gate to the enclosed rear yard. There are retained walls with garden beds, clothesline and a lockable garden storage cupboard.
A fantastic position and location, being only one street back from the heart of the township so that you can enjoy walking to the local bakery and cafe.
Only a five minute drive to the Freeway entry/exit off Bald Hills Road, and only approximately 30 minutes drive time to the Old Tollgate at Glen Osmond.
Its time for easy living in this low maintenance unit!
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||92|
|Median Rental Price||$360 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||6 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||4|
|Median Rental Price||$260 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||2 %|