Situated in a prestigious Moonee Ponds position, surrounded by some of the best streets and so close to transport, Puckle Street and prestige private schools, this home presents a wealth of potential on a site rich with possibilities.
With classic period details and contemporary updates throughout, you will be drawn in by the tuck-pointed veranda and its lovely ornate high ceilings.
- Three bedrooms, two with BIR and a study
- Two bathrooms
- Central lounge with an open fire place
- Kitchen/dining with marble bench top, gas S/S appliances, dish washer and cork tiles
- Laundry with good storage space and a practical clothes hanging rack
- Undercover Alfresco
- Large backyard ideal for kids and entertaining
- Huge frontage of 16.8 meters (approx)
- Sides of 38 meters long (approx)
- Total allotment of 639m2 (approx)
- Rear row-lane
- Side drive
- Large backyard ideal for entertaining
- Secure tenancy till July 2019, returning $2,868.00 pcm
Extras include duc/gas heating, ceiling fans throughout, monitored alarm system, working and garden sheds, water tanks, veggie gardens and much more.
With potential for subdivision and future development (STCA), this opportunity really presents itself in so many ways and is sure to gain the attention of the discerning buyer. Don’t delay and contact us today!
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||169|
|Median Rental Price||$560 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||13 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||94|
|Median Rental Price||$420 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||20 %|