Quietly tucked away at the rear of a security building in a whisper quiet street yet close to Ashfield’s shops, transports and parkland.
- Spacious, top floor, one bedroom with built-in and en suite style full bathroom
- Timber floors throughout
- Near new kitchen, rangehood and washing machine
- Relaxed and quiet, North-East aspect, leafy view from the lounge/dining area
- Communal laundry facilities and, easy access to registered car space
Due to the evolving COVID-19 pandemic, our property is the safety and well-being of our clients, staff and the general public. At all inspections, please:
• Maintain at least 1.5m distance
• Avoid touching surfaces
• Wash your hands before entering
Please do not book an inspection if:
• You are, or have been, unwell with cold or flu like symptoms
• You have travelled overseas in the last 14 days
• You have been in contact with any suspected or confirmed cases of COVID-19
Need your investment property managed by a specialist? Contact us today!
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||87|
|Median Rental Price||$600 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-5 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||301|
|Median Rental Price||$420 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-9 %|