Conveniently located opposite the Ashfield Station, this split-level 2 bedroom apartment is a must-see.
• Generous bedrooms, both with built-in robes, main with ensuite
• Open plan living and dining area with easy maintain floor tiles throughout
• Large northeast-facing undercover balcony and an extra study
• Modern kitchen with gas cooking stainless steel appliances
• Reverse cycle air conditioning and security intercom
• Common rooftop terrace with herb garden, barbecue facility, and district city views
• Security basement car space and separate storage cage
Need your investment property managed by a specialist? Contact us today!
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||98|
|Median Rental Price||$600 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-5 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||318|
|Median Rental Price||$415 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-10 %|