Clear instruction from the owner: I want my property to be sold!!
This great family home holds loads of potential:
Potential for a duplex site (STCA);
Potential to build your dream home in this great suburb;
Potential to renovate and give it your own touch to make it a home;
It is located in a quiet family-friendly neighborhood, a stroll from Panania North Public School.
Leveled parcel of land: 556m2 with a 15-meter frontage;
- Spacious living room plus sunroom;
- Sun-drenched backyard complete with an entertaining area;
- Neat kitchen opens to the dining room;
- 3 bedrooms;
- Ceiling fans, garden shed plus a second w/c;
- Wide side driveway access to the single carport and workshop;
- Convenient to Panania Station, village shops, local parks, and M5 access
Don’t miss out securing this prime Panania property in a much sought-after street.
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||147|
|Median Rental Price||$600 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||11 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||19|
|Median Rental Price||$450 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||0 %|