Recently refurbished, this well-presented single level duplex enjoys a lovely corner position in a convenient location in the heart of Banora Point. Freshly painted interior with neutral colour tones throughout and great natural light, this home has spacious open plan living with the ease of a low maintenance lifestyle.
• Generous lounge room with air con, new carpet and blinds
• Neat kitchen with modern appliances and dining area
• Three spacious bedrooms all with good storage
• Master with air con, new carpet, walk in robe and brand new ensuite
• Main bathroom with shower & bath; new floor tiles
• Attached single garage with internal access
• Room for second car and additional space for boat or caravan in front yard
• Set on a corner block in a central and convenient location
• Great street appeal with good grassed area, fully fenced yard and landscaped gardens
• Close to Schools, public transport Banora Village Shopping Centre, Twin Towns Junior Club and Club Banora.
This affordable property is a great starter home, ideal for downsizing or the perfect investment property to add to your portfolio.
DISCLAIMER: We have in preparing this document used our best endeavours to ensure the information contained is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements contained. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained in this document.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||244|
|Median Rental Price||$560 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||24 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||115|
|Median Rental Price||$450 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||29 %|