Enjoy the lifestyle this home has to offer from the extensive, picturesque views over Lake Kimberley and beyond to the hinterland to the convenience of being located close to all amenities at Banora Village Shopping Centre and Club Banora.
This low-maintenance home set within a well secured complex has an added benefit of low body corporate fees.
• Three good sized bedrooms; master with walk in robe and ensuite, balance with built in robes
• Practical kitchen offering plenty of storage and bench space, dishwasher and gas cooktop
• Main bathroom with shower and bath; separate toilet and laundry
• Ducted air-conditioning throughout providing year round comfort
• Double garage with auto roller door, storage cupboards and internal access
• Set on a level 355m2 block with a fully fenced yard and your own private gated access to Lake Kimberley boardwalk
• Estimated rent – $575.00 to $590.00 per week.
Living here is easy simply relax and take in your water views.. it’s the perfect place to call home.
DISCLAIMER: We have in preparing this document used our best endeavours to ensure the information contained is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements contained. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained in this document.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||255|
|Median Rental Price||$560 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||24 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||134|
|Median Rental Price||$450 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||29 %|
|Caldera School||37 Corporation Circuit Tweed Heads South NSW 2486||Special||Government||0.59 km|
Banora Point Public School
|97 Pioneer Parade Banora Point NSW 2486||Primary||Government||1.33 km|
Tweed River High School
|12-16 Heffron Street Tweed Heads South NSW 2486||Secondary||Government||1.72 km|
Tweed Heads South Public School
|12-16 Heffron Street Tweed Heads South NSW 2486||Primary||Government||1.77 km|
Centaur Public School
|LOT 10 Eucalyptus Drive Banora Point NSW 2486||Primary||Government||1.88 km|
"Distance" is a straight line calculation. Please contact your desired school to establish it's catchment area.