It is an absolute privilege to present to you this magnificently built, architectural masterpiece in the exclusive and tightly held Walter Crescent!
This property is the epitome of modern high-end living with its high ceilings, clean lines and contemporary feel.
Walking inside the view bedazzles you instantly with vast ocean and Broadwater panoramas.
This exceptional family residence with grand proportions has an easy and free flowing design throughout on multiple levels with its internal access, study, guest bedroom, main bathroom and substantial living space with its modern kitchen all looking out to the expansive under cover entertaining area surrounded by the jaw dropping views.
The master is conveniently tucked away as if almost deliberately hidden and yet is in the perfect position to capture the outlook; complimented by a large walk in robe and sizeable en-suite.
Downstairs offers incredibly higher ceilings with three more bedrooms, third bathroom and laundry. For those needing the perfect wine cellar, off the laundry is access to the best under house storage on two levels. This has to be seen to be believed!
The block has side access that leads to a double garage, living area or gymnasium with wet bar installed! Even here has sliding doors with ocean and water views. To say the downstairs undercover deck area is whopping would be completely justified with direct view to the flat back yard a few steps below. Secured covered parking for two cars at the front entrance.
There will never be another 10 Walter Crescent – secure this unique lifestyle opportunity today!
• Steel frame home in blue chip location in the exclusive and tightly held East Banora
• Set on an elevated 749m2 block with ocean and broadwater panoramas
• Six lavish bedrooms; three luxurious bathrooms
• Generous light-filled interiors with floor to ceiling glass windows and sliders onto entertaining areas on both levels
• Chefs kitchen with Smeg cooking appliances, granite bench tops, two draw dishwasher
• Newly installed ducted air conditioning, new flooring, crimsafe screen and tinted windows
• Two double garages and large carport provides ample space for cars and toys
• Council Approval for a 15m lap pool
• Exceptional family residence with grand proportions
In Rooms – Thursday 13th February 2020 at 6:30pm NSW Time
The Pavilions Hotel Terranora
2-14 Henry Lawson Drive, Terranora
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||281|
|Median Rental Price||$615 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||28 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||155|
|Median Rental Price||$455 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||16 %|