Located in a quiet street this residence is set to impress. Upon entry you are taken back by its large open spaces with timber floors up above and an incredible vista. From this vantage point you have a great view of the commercial style kitchen with tiled floors and second living, the outdoor deck area and the wide sweeping valley views that are on offer from almost every aspect of the home.
This impressive kitchen is fully functional featuring large quality appliances, a spacious island bench effortlessly flowing out to your dining and entertaining area. The master bedroom is light filled sharing the amazing views the home has to offer with an en-suite and large walk in robe and plenty of recreational space.
The architecturally designed home with its high ceilings offers five generous bedrooms, three bathrooms and multiple living and entertaining areas, you could not ask for anything more in a family home.
• Architecturally designed home with light filled living and cathedral ceilings
• Five generous bedrooms
• Three Bathrooms; One doubles as an en-suite joining two bedrooms
• Multiple living areas and study
• A functional, fully equipped kitchen with a large quality gas stove, oven and dishwasher
• Covered outdoor entertaining deck to enjoy the golf course views and vistas
• Fully fenced backyard
• Renovated Laundry with ample storage
• 10 Minute drive to the airport
DISCLAIMER: We have in preparing this document used our best endeavours to ensure the information contained is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements contained. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained in this document.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||250|
|Median Rental Price||$595 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||25 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||146|
|Median Rental Price||$460 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||21 %|