Uniquely perched on the top of a hill with an incredible valley view vista including Mount Warning you could not ask for much more. The residence is only 4 years young by local builders, finished to a high standard and is conveniently located only a few properties from the cul de sac entrance. It offers three bedrooms plus media room and is one of the only ones in the complex with this rare extra space. The modern and stylish design is beautifully crafted with tiled floors on entry and main living. The kitchen is all new with stone bench tops and perfectly accessorised with SMEG appliances. The deck upstairs is all fitted with mod wood so maintenance is non-existent and downstairs is artificial turf making it extremely low maintenance. These properties never last long and have a higher occupancy rate due to the exclusiveness – they feel more like a home. We look forward to seeing you at this modern home, you will not find as new and you will not find better quality.
• Functional two storey design with bedrooms, bathrooms and decks on both levels
• Air-conditioned open plan living with high ceilings and tile flooring
• Three spacious bedrooms with carpet, built ins and ceiling fans; one with private balcony
• Media room/guest room
• Stylish and practical kitchen with stone benchtops, breakfast bar and quality SMEG appliances
• Triple glass sliders open onto the entertaining deck with extensive valley and hinterland views including views of Mt Warning
• Modern second bathroom
• Second bathroom, powder room and hidden laundry on lower level
• Attached double garage with auto roller door and internal access
• Ample visitor parking
• One owner since new
• Set in a boutique complex in an elevated position with widespread valley and hinterland views
• Located in a quiet cul-de-sac with easy access to M1 and walking distance to transport, Banora Shopping Village and Club Banora.
DISCLAIMER: We have in preparing this document used our best endeavours to ensure the information contained is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements contained. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained in this document.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||250|
|Median Rental Price||$595 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||25 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||146|
|Median Rental Price||$460 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||21 %|