With unrivaled ocean views from Snapper Rocks right across to Surfers Paradise and Stradbroke Island this is the pinnacle of unit living.
Step through the doors on the 11th floor and be graced with a modernly renovated 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom unit that exudes comfort. The kitchen is sleek and clean featuring modern appliances and views from Snapper point and right across. The master bedroom boasts a complete ensuite and views over Jack Evans Boat Harbour.
Positioned on the southern side of the building enjoy the morning sunrise while being completely protected from the hot afternoon western sun.
This particular unit is enjoyed each year by repeat visitors including world surfing professionals for the Quicksilver Pro.
• Managed onsite with building features of a pool, Spa, BBQ and Tennis Court
• Currently holiday let providing an attractive return
• Open plan modern living
• Offered fully furnished
• Tweed river, boat harbour and ocean views
• Modernly renovated
• Undercover protected car park
• Directly opposite to Rainbow Bay beach and Snapper Rocks
• 8 Minute drive to Gold Coast International Airport
• 8 minute walk to Twin Towns Services Club
• 12 minute walk to Tweed Mall Shopping centre
• 15 Minute walk to “The Strand” shopping and hub of Coolangatta.
Please contact us to arrange a private viewing for a time that suits best!
DISCLAIMER: We have in preparing this document used our best endeavours to ensure the information contained is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements contained. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained in this document.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||36|
|Median Rental Price||$540 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||35 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||234|
|Median Rental Price||$420 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||27 %|