This immaculately presented townhouse with recent improvements offers comfortable and easy-care living set within the well-maintained ‘Grandview Mews’ complex in Banora Point. Offering two bedrooms and bathroom upstairs and flowing open plan living on ground floor that leads out to a private rear courtyard which enjoys the morning sun. Ideally suited to first home buyers, investors or downsizers alike wanting the ease of a low-maintenance and relaxed lifestyle.
• Open plan living with ceiling fans and easy-care tile flooring throughout
• Neat kitchen with electric appliances and pantry
• Two bedrooms with built in robes, master with ceiling fan and two-way bathroom
• Bathroom has shower and bath, new vanity and separate toilet
• Private garden setting off the living area soaks up the morning sun with retractable awning
• Back yard has lovely established gardens, small garden shed and is fully fenced for the family pet; only one side neighbour
• Single lock up garage with internal access; laundry at rear with access into backyard
• Set within the pet friendly and well-maintained complex ‘Grandview Mews’ with swimming pool, BBQ facilities and great visitors parking
• Enjoy the comfort and convenience of the complex adjoining Tweed Heights Shops with IGA, several eateries, new coffee shop and bottle shop.
• Rental estimate $420 to $440 per week
DISCLAIMER: We have in preparing this document used our best endeavours to ensure the information contained is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements contained. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained in this document.