Only four years young, this custom designed residence was purpose built by a local and reputable builder. Walk through the private entrance leading to the large timber feature door into the foyer of this impressive home and you are instantly greeted with a sense of space, style and luxury. The attention to detail and the quality fixtures and finishes throughout this single level home further add to this homes appeal. The generous floorplan with multiple living zones, has been designed with lots of windows built to capture the light, ocean views and breezes this fabulous position has to offer. Within walking distance to local shop and easy access to M1 you could not want for a better location.
• Custom designed residence all on one level
• Generous layout with multiple living areas and tiled throughout
• Equipped kitchen with custom made island bench has great cupboard space and large free-standing gas cooking and adjacent dining/sunroom both enjoying the ocean views
• Central living room with toasty wood heater
• Three bedrooms with built in robes and ceiling fans; master with stylish ensuite and ocean views
• Three-way bathroom great for the modern-day family
• Laundry in garage with excellent storage space
• Attached double garage with internal access and auto roller door
• Side access provides additional parking space for the boat or caravan
• Set within the fully fenced yard is a private timber deck that basks in the morning sun with ocean views, rock feature garden with large palms and timber stair-case to grassed area.
• In the blue-ribbon location of East Banora with easy access to M1, public transport, Tweed City Shopping Centre and minutes to all that Coolangatta has to offer
DISCLAIMER: We have in preparing this document used our best endeavours to ensure the information contained is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements contained. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained in this document.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||268|
|Median Rental Price||$575 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||26 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||142|
|Median Rental Price||$450 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||25 %|