This single level family home with flat yard in a walk-to-everywhere location is ready to move in. Offering a practical floorplan with central living spaces, master suite at the front of the home and three bedrooms serviced by main bathroom at the other end. Well set in the popular Banora Waters Estate a short walk to both Banora Point Shopping Villages, local Schools, sporting fields and walking tracks.
• Generous floorplan with front lounge and dining area, central kitchen and adjacent family room with air-con
• Neat kitchen with good storage, electric appliances, dishwasher and breakfast bar
• Four bedrooms with storage cupboards
• Master with walk in robe, ensuite and glass sliding doors to entertaining area
• Fully fenced backyard with covered entertaining area, low maintenance gardens, great grassed yard and garden shed
• Attached double garage with internal access and auto roller door
• Lounge, dining and bedrooms with new carpet
• Set on a flat 601m2 block a short walk to both Banora Point Shopping Villages, local Schools, sporting fields and walking tracks.
DISCLAIMER: We have in preparing this document used our best endeavours to ensure the information contained is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements contained. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained in this document.
Need your investment property managed by a specialist? Contact us today!
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||251|
|Median Rental Price||$598 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||27 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||150|
|Median Rental Price||$465 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||19 %|