Completely renovated throughout, this immaculate single level home enjoys a fresh, modern look and offers the relaxed lifestyle you’ve been looking for. With great attention to detail and quality fixtures and fittings throughout this home is sure to impress the most astute buyer. Well set in the popular Banora Waters Estate a short walk to both Banora Point Shopping Villages, local Schools, sporting fields and walking tracks this exquisite home is ideally suited for those looking to settle into a property immediately as there is nothing to do but enjoy the comfort and convenience it has to offer.
• Generous, light-filled design with front lounge and dining area, central kitchen and adjacent family room with air-con.
• Practical kitchen with abundant storage space, stone benchtops, dishwasher and breakfast bar.
• Three spacious bedrooms with storage and ceiling fans
• Master bedroom with air-con, walk in robe, ensuite and access to outdoor area
• Stylish bathroom with freestanding tub, separate toilet and eccentric laundry
• Great undercover entertaining area
• Fully fenced backyard with new colorbond fencing, attractive low maintenance gardens and grassed area for the kids of family pet
• Attached double garage with internal access and auto roller dorr
• Set on a level 640m2 block with side access and additional off-street parking
The home has undergone an impressive renovation with new kitchen and bathrooms; beautifully complimented with freshly painted interiors, new flooring, fans and lighting, blinds and plantation shutters. An inspection is a must to truly appreciate all this home has to offer
DISCLAIMER: We have in preparing this document used our best endeavours to ensure the information contained is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements contained. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained in this document.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||250|
|Median Rental Price||$595 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||25 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||146|
|Median Rental Price||$460 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||21 %|