This original home is certainly full of opportunity and the only limitation is your vision. Perfectly positioned on the high side of the hill this home with its vantage point offers commanding views of the Tweed River. This comfortable and cosy home has all living on one level and is loaded full of potential. The yard is quite flat, fully fenced and there is also a pool tucked away at the front of the home. With such a shortage of homes like this on the market bring your imagination and get ready to take full advantage of this unique opportunity – there will not be another like 7 Summit Drive.
• Original 1970’s home full of potential
• Tightly held within one family for over 30 years
• Two good sized bedrooms with storage
• Large room with pool access could be used as third bedroom or second living
• Sun-filled open plan living enjoying the water views
• In ground swimming pool; new pump, filter and chlorinator
• 658m2 corner block with good grassed area
• Plenty of underfloor storage and single carport
DISCLAIMER: We have in preparing this document used our best endeavours to ensure the information contained is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements contained. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained in this document.