Well positioned in a quiet cul-de-sac in the heart of East Banora Point – you could not ask for a more impressive home in a better location. The large quarter acre block offers plenty of space, privacy and great flat grassed yard which does not exist on today’s market. The double brick construction with suspended slab means there is great potential for dual living or the extended family. With a house grand design on all accounts with five substantial bedrooms, two expansive living spaces on both levels, timber kitchen, two bathrooms, master with ensuite and perfect long and elongated verandah upstairs and downstairs this home really caters for all your family needs. At the front of the home is a beautiful garden setting and quiet deck area which is perfect for all year round. With its unique design and build – it is cool in the summer and warm in the winter. It is the perfect opportunity for a family wanting a larger home. This is not your average brick veneer home, this home is solid like a castle.
• Grand family home with high ceilings,
• Living zones on both levels
• Galley style timber kitchen, electric cooking and dishwasher
• Combined dining and lounge with combustion fireplace and Air conditioner
• Glass sliders open out on to timber deck and flat grassed yard
• Five substantial bedrooms all with built ins robes and ceiling fans
• Second living area upstairs with wrap around verandahs; views of the Tweed, Coolangatta and ocean glimpses
• Double garage with auto roller door and internal access to top level
• Beautifully established gardens with fruit trees
• Laundry with third shower and separate toilet
• Room for a boat or caravan
• Solar panels
• Located ten minutes to International Airport, cafes, restaurants and beaches
DISCLAIMER: We have in preparing this document used our best endeavours to ensure the information contained is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements contained. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained in this document.