Set high on the hill perfectly positioned to capture the beautiful views of the Tweed Valley & Terranora Inlet is this charming family home on a manicured 2 acre parcel of land.
Designed with family living, entertaining and relaxing in mind, this floorplan is well thought out with multiple indoor/outdoor living areas for the whole family to enjoy.
The main living area is the hub of the home, soaking up the sunshine and has a great breeze through with large windows, skylights and glass sliding doors opening up to the outdoor areas. Polished spotted gum hardwood floorboards, raked ceilings and floor to ceiling open fireplace are standout features.
Modern and practical two pac kitchen with soft closing drawers, stainless steel Smeg appliances and breakfast bar.
Down a small set of stairs is the spacious family room and upstairs are the 4 spacious bedrooms, all with air-conditioning, ceiling fans and built-in robes. The master has a private balcony and sumptuous ensuite with spa bath and rock tile features. Guest bathroom with luxurious freestanding bathtub, large vanity and shower. Separate toilet and laundry with good storage.
Entertain family & friends all year round under the large covered entertainment area and spend summer by the salt-water pool
• Double garage underneath the home with plenty of space for the boat and caravan
• Town water and 2 water tanks with approx. 45,000 litres of water storage
• Energy efficient with 5kw solar panels – lower electricity bills
• 5 minutes drive to the newly developed Pavilions Marketplace, Schools and Transport
• 20 minutes drive to Gold Coast International Airport & the pristine beaches of Coolangatta
• Estimated rent – $700.00 to $750.00 per week.
DISCLAIMER: We have in preparing this document used our best endeavours to ensure the information contained is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements contained. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained in this document.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||7|
|Median Rental Price||$350 p.w.|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||0|