Near New 2 Bedroom apartment in a ultra-convenient location in the heart of Eastwood opposite Glen Street Park. 500m walk to Railway station & Bus interchange. Just moments supermarkets, cafes & shops, close to schools.
• Situated on the first floor of a near-new building.
• Two bedrooms with built-in wardrobes. Floor to ceiling glass sliding doors open directly to the balcony
• Spacious and bright open plan living and dining area
• Large covered North Facing balcony, flooded with abundantly natural light
• Gas Cooking kitchen with stone bench tops & European brand appliance; Including dishwasher.
• Stylishly appointed Ensuite & Main bathroom with full bathtub.
• Timber floorboards throughout. Ducted Air conditioning
• Internal laundry with dryer plus ample linen storage
• Remote control access to Secure carapace plus storage.
• Security complex with lift access, Central landscaped courtyard with outdoor entertaining facilities
Need your investment property managed by a specialist? Contact us today!
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||192|
|Median Rental Price||$680 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||5 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||133|
|Median Rental Price||$400 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-11 %|