Located in the heart of Baulkham Hills, this full-brick, Sun filled two-bedroom apartment offers a spacious style of living in a ultra convenient location. Offering a large light filled, open-plan living and dining area which flows to undercover entertainers balcony. This apartment is of generous proportions is perfect for downsizers while offering plenty of space for growing families or first home buyers to enjoy. Within walking distance to Baulkham Hills High School (Selective School) and Jasper Road Public School (Primary), Stockland Mall, express City buses, parks and cafes.
• Two bedrooms both with private balconies & built-in robes
• King size master bedroom features dressing room, private balcony & Ensuite
• New floating floor, generous open-plan living with separate dining area
• Covered entertainers balcony with retractable weather shield awnings, access to garden beds, gas & water
• Open plan kitchen with stone benchtops, gas cook-top, stainless-steel appliances and ample storage space
• Bright & airy with neutral colours throughout
• Pristine main bathroom with separate bath and shower
• Internal laundry with storage. Split system air-conditioning
• Double car garage with room for storage
• Off-street visitor parking in secure underground car park
• Internal lift access from the garage area
• Immaculately maintained security complex with an active body corporate
• Pet Friendly complex
• Private function rooms available within the complex and Sauna
• Sun Soaked North facing in-ground swimming pool
• Short stroll to Stockland Mall, local cafes and restaurants
• Bus stop at the front door and easy access to the M7 and M2
Outgoings per quarter (Approx):
• Strata: $1,233p.q.
• Council: $260p.q.
• Water: $220p.q.
Apartment Area (Approx):
• Total Lot Size: 200sqm
• Internal incl. balcony: 142sqm
• Garage: 40sqm
• Planter box: 18sqm
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||338|
|Median Rental Price||$560 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-1 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||169|
|Median Rental Price||$500 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-6 %|