First time offered since new in 1993; this impeccably maintained single level four bedroom + study family home features open plan living areas, and well appointed gas cooking kitchen with bright and airy interiors. The property is situated on a quiet & private low maintenance 525sqm of block of land.
Conveniently located opposite Denistone East Public School, with easy access to Eastwood railway station & vibrant town centre, this property presents a great opportunity for an astute investor or family looking for a place to call home.
• Quiet, private yet very convenient location.
• Solid Torrens title brick home with bright and airy interiors.
• Recently painted and new flooring throughout.
• Functional family-friendly open floorplan.
• 4 bedrooms plus study/home office.
• Master bedroom with ensuite & built-in.
• Spacious separate living with bar.
• Open plan dining room opens to the backyard through floor to ceiling glass sliding doors.
• Neat & tidy 3 way bathroom with separate shower & bath.
• Well-appointed gas cooking eat-in kitchen with ample cupboard space.
• Sun drenched low maintenance backyard with large cedar garden shed.
• Internal laundry with back door access to back yard.
• Double lock-up garage with internal access.
• Additional off street driveway parking & access to rear yard.
• Level block of land 525sqm (26 × 19.5 approx.).
• Easy access to Eastwood’s vibrant town centre & station.
• Denistone East Public School at your door step.
• 544 bus stop at your door step (Chatswood via Macquaire centre/Uni – Auburn via Eastwood),
• Short walk to a selection of city Buses (515, 518 & 297).
Strata (driveway only) $374pq
This is a great opportunity for an astute investor or family looking for a place to call home.
Call Gavin on 0413 686 969 to organise your private viewing today!
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||116|
|Median Rental Price||$650 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||0 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||90|
|Median Rental Price||$400 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-11 %|