On offer is a beautiful, low maintenance family home within close proximity to everything Bella Vista & Baulkham Hills has on offer.
As you enter the home for the first time the high ceilings, wide hallways & natural light flooding throughout simply leave you impressed. The elegant formal living & dining room seamlessly flows through French doors out to your own private alfresco area.
The over-sized kitchen is fitted with quality appliances, gas cooking facilities, a butler’s pantry complete with hand made, solid wood bench top & an abundance of cupboard space. The open plan family room shares a two-way gas fireplace with the formal living room perfect for keeping the heart of the home nice & warm.
Upstairs hosts plenty of accommodation with 5 generously sized bedrooms. The oversized master bedroom boasts a spacious walk-in wardrobe & a large en-suite completed with his & her basins, frameless glass shower & separate spa bath.
A home of this quality & size with it’s low maintenance yard is a must see as it will tick most, if not all of the boxes for all modern-day living requirements.
- 5 Generous bedrooms, oversized master with large walk-in robe & en-suite
- Modern kitchen with quality Miele/Smeg appliances & butlers pantry
- Formal living & dining room complete with solid American Oak flooring
- Open family living & dining room with two-way gas fireplace
- Low maintenance rear yard with a private decked alfresco area
- Double lock-up garage with rustoleum epoxy flooring & plenty of storage
5 minute walk to future Norwest Train station
2 minute walk to bus stop for:
- 618x bus to QVB York Street
- T70/T62 & 745 bus to Castle Hill
- 628 bus to Chatswood Station
- T64 bus to Rouse Hill Town Centre
6 minute walk to Norwest Shopping centre
3 minute drive to the start of the M7 Motorway
Need your investment property managed by a specialist? Contact us today!
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||93|
|Median Rental Price||$750 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-4 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||16|
|Median Rental Price||$620 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-7 %|