This North facing one bedroom plus study, apartment comes with storage, space and style. Situated in a convenient location, walk to shops, School, train station and Ferry. This outstanding apartment offers everything needed for a luxury modern lifestyle living, this apartment will be perfect for young couples, or investor. The apartment has been price positioned to provide the best value waterfront apartments on one of Sydney’s few remaining foreshores.
• Light filled interiors and neutral colours throughout
• Open plan design with living & dining
• Stylish design gas cooking kitchen with Stainless Steel appliances
• Generous size bedroom with built-ins
• Internal laundry with dryer
• 1 car space + basement storage cage
• Study area Internet Cat 6 Data points – NBN ready
• Ducted air-conditioning, intercom and security parking
Total area size: 64 sqm + Carspace & Storage
Balcony: 8 sqm
Storage & Carspace: TBA sqm
KINGSTON QUARTER, SHEPERDS BAY Brings a rich landscape of architecturally designed apartments offering a unique landscaped garden podium with uninterrupted waterviews and a Private residences swimming pool
This new master planned community at Meadowbank is the scene of Sydney’s newest urban renewal project. Set on the Parramatta River, Shepherds Bay will open up the whole foreshore with vibrant retail, parks, walking path, cycleways and precinct-wide landscaping.
• Only 20 minutes from Sydney CBD
• Moment’s walk to Meadowbank train station, buses and ferry wharf
• Close proximity to Sydney Olympic Park
• Only one stop to Rhodes shopping centres
Convenient access to Macquarie University and Sydney’s most premium schools
The ultimate lifestyle convenience with alfresco cafes and restaurants, proposed shopping centre and fresh food outlets all within easy reach
A developer of high quality apartments and living precincts in Sydney’s best locations, for more than 25 years, Holdmark has built a reputation for creating thriving communities from the ground up
Robertson + Marks
One of Australia’s most respected architectural practices, Founding in 1892. Its portfolio of enduring buildings includes the Westpac bank building in Sydney’s Martin Place, the iconic Bondi Pavilion, and a significant profile as planners of high-quality residential developments. Their reputation extends globally, with the company’s lifestyle, sports and hospitality developments can be found in China, India and Europe.
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?