63 Bimberry Circuit, Clyde, VIC 3978
Luxurious Unique Family Home!!!!!!!!
Situated in the boutique Pasadena Estate, you are sure to fall in love with this family home which boasts unique class and indulgence.
This home is built with generous family living at its heart which highlights 04 large Bedrooms on level 1, a Master ensuite with a huge WIR and a corner spa bath. 5th bedroom is situated on level one with it's own ensuite and a separate living/retreat area. Which has it's own privacy.
To add to this, 2 living rooms located on the lower level includes a home theatre, a rumpus room and a study/home office.
A large spacious open kitchen/living area with Vaulted Ceiling and stunning modern architectural designs with an inbuilt fireplace which heats up the entire house.
The highlighted feature of the kitchen includes designer featured stone benchtops, oversized island bench, walk in pantry and premium stainless steel appliances including Dishwasher and plenty of cupboard space.
The outside features an open alfresco concept for entertaining family and friends with remote motorised shade blinds and privacy screens with a low maintenance yard.
Extra features include:
- Solar Electricity 20 Panels
- High ceilings / Vaulted Ceiling
- Modern light fittings throughout
- Security system with 8 cameras.
- Double remote-controlled garage with internal access
- Ducted heating & split system cooling
- Modern skylights featured throughout.
- Side gate access
- Timber Floor and Staircase.
- 613m2 approx land size You will enjoy quality upgrades and convenience of having local shops and parklands at close proximity. Schools close by are Clyde primary school with approx. 0.89 km Approx. St Thomas The Apostle 1.13Km Approx. St Peters College Clyde North Campus 1.46Km Approx. Cranbourne East Secondary College and many more. Don't miss this opportunity to live in luxury. Contact James on 0430 605 124 or Yasith on 0433 771 525 For further details. Due Diligence Every care has been taken to verify the accuracy of the details in this advertisement, however, we cannot guarantee its correctness. Prospective purchasers are requested to take such action as is necessary, to satisfy themselves with any pertinent matter. PHOTO ID IS REQUIRED AT OPEN FOR INSPECTIONS.
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Request Appraisal
- Property ID: L22363009
- Property Type:House
- Land Area:613 sqm
Our Broker is always on your side, and we are proud to be helping Australians obtain finance that best suits their circumstances and allows them to realise their property dreams. Your broker will work on your behalf, not the banks, to ensure that you get the most competitive rate within a product best suited to your needs and we do it fast and for free.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||213|
|Median Rental Price||$500 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||26 %|