We listen to you and will always provide fast and direct solutions. We try to keep everything simple and easy. You’re given all the information needed to make informed decisions at every step. We call with solutions, not problems!
As much as we embrace technology, we also recognize that sometimes, there’s no substitute for professional local knowledge. Our team are locals coming from the Redlands and Bayside area. Having a wealth of knowledge and the privilege to have spent many years around the area studying the local market and market trends, we believe that it is with this knowledge and information in mind that puts the team in front of our competitors.
We pride ourselves on being the most professional, loyal and dedicated agents in the industry. The best interests of our clients will always come first and we place our clients concerns ahead of our own in each and every transaction.
Our Professional sales team has the belief and understanding that we are a family working for families. Therefore we understand the level of decision making and we are always here to provide expertise and guidance throughout the entire sale process. Our core values are honesty, integrity & trustworthiness.
- The preparation of suitably worded advertisements targeted to catch the attention of the person with the desire to buy your property.
- We take great pride in marketing your property to the fullest extent online, using several of Australia’s Premiere online real estate portals.
- Photographing the property to portray maximum benefit and appeal.
- Arranging and erecting a sign featuring your property which will give your property prominence in your local street traffic. SIGNS are vital to success of our sales strategy.
- Preparing for and arranging open days and times for your property.
- Presentation of brochures, organising mail outs, sending and delivering invitations to Open Houses.
- Receiving and following up all enquiries from advertisements, window displays, signs and emails
- Organising and qualifying buyers, arranging appointments for all interested enquiries.
- Follow up of all visitors to Open House Inspection either physically, by telephone or letter. Keeping you, our client, fully informed about progress.
- To ensure everything possible is done to negotiate the maximum sale price for the vendor on a solid, unconditional contract.
- To document all contractual paperwork and brief all parties and solicitors at the contract stage.
- To ensure at all times that no misrepresentations are made on the property which could be to the detriment of the sale.