&&&&& SOLD &&&&&
Located in the ever popular Southern Adelaide Suburb of Aberfoyle Park, this very well maintained & presented family size home is close to the Campus Schools and the local bus routes & is expected to draw plenty of attention from a range of active buyers looking for a quality home with plenty of features that will provide an abundance of benefits for many years to come.
Built in 1976 on a 770 sqm (approx) flat block, this solid brick conventional style Turner Wood home has been cared for in so many ways over the years & the current level of presentation is a testimonial to exactly that.
The main features of this home are :-
- 4 bedrooms (all with pine floors, built-in robes & ceiling fans);
- 2 bathrooms (main bathroom with a separate toilet & an ensuite to the main bedroom);
- double carport with roller door that leads through gates into the large outdoor entertaining area that is completely weatherproof as it is set up for all seasons;
- large lounge & dining area with Tasmanian Oak floor, Western Red Cedar walls and wall mounted reverse cycle air-conditioning;
- centrally located Tasmanian Oak kitchen with a raised breakfast bar, Puratap filtered water and a Fisher & Paykel drawer dishwasher & a laundry with a skylight and built-in cupboards;
- large family room at the rear with a built-in bar, ceiling fan, split system reverse cycle air-conditioner & a gas combustion heater;
- fenced outdoor spa that has recently been professionally checked & is fully compliant (certificate of compliance is available to view);
- security doors;
- rainwater tank plumbed to water the gardens;
- 3 garden sheds; and
- lawns and gardens at the front & rear.
The raked ceilings and north facing skylight windows provide a feeling of space within this home and this is further enhanced with the amount of natural light entering the home that has cost saving benefits too.
The outdoor entertaining area is ideal for a range of uses and will be great for BBQ’s & gatherings with family & friends or just sitting quietly with a cuppa & a book or a drink & a magazine or the paper or a laptop or an ipad.
This family size home is certainly well worth coming to see, so place this address up near the top of your “Must See Properties List” for this weekend.