15 Hakwer Avenue, Belair, SA 5052
Spacious Family Home With Room To Grow
Situated on a generous 1440sqm (approx.) allotment, in the heart of Belair, this wonderful residence offers an adaptive floorplan that will suit a growing family, the home itself comprises four bedrooms, two renovated bathrooms (main ensuite to the master bedroom), a formal lounge room with adjacent formal dining room, and a family room/dining room adjacent to the large open kitchen. Downstairs to a kid's lounge or games room and a third toilet.
This very solid family home was built in 1978 on a large 1440sqm gently sloping allotment and boasts a wide frontage allowing for plenty of off-street driveway parking and of course vehicles are also accommodated undercover in the secure garage with direct house access and the additional carport.
At the rear of the home are private secure gardens surrounding a sparkling saltwater chlorinated pool and plenty of space for outdoor entertaining.
The extras of this great family home also continue including:
• Ducted evaporative air conditioning plus split system reverse cycle air conditioning
• 2 undercover parking spaces
• Useable front yard
• Three generous living spaces
• Updated kitchen with breakfast bar
• Formal dining
• BIR in all bedrooms
• Large en-suite
• Treetop Outlook Characterizing comfort and convenience, this home is situated on the high side of Hawker Drive, with most amenities within easy reach, including a number of quality schools, including St John's Grammar School, kindergartens, and only a short drive to the delightful Blackwood shopping community, and 20 minutes to the CBD. This home must be seen to be appreciated, contact Michael McDonald on 0401 80 80 89 or Ruth Limoux 0413 245 844 to register for the next showing.
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Request Appraisal
- Property ID: L512079
- Property Type:House
- Building / Floor Area:272 sqm
- Land Area:1440 sqm
Our Broker is always on your side, and we are proud to be helping Australians obtain finance that best suits their circumstances and allows them to realise their property dreams. Your broker will work on your behalf, not the banks, to ensure that you get the most competitive rate within a product best suited to your needs and we do it fast and for free.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||52|
|Median Rental Price||$600 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||21 %|