If you’re looking for convenience, then look no further! This beautiful two bedroom apartment is everything you are looking for and more. A great opportunity for the first home buyer or investor to add to your portfolio.
Well-appointed luxurious apartment featuring inner city living with open plan lounge, dining and kitchen. Positioned on level one in a quiet, pet friendly complex next to Botany Village shops, close to transport, restaurants, schools and parks.
- Offering a generous 137sqm on title, as-new apartment (built December 2016)
- Free flowing living areas leading out to an entertainer’s balcony
- Sleek SMEG appliances, gas cooktop, dishwasher, and Caesar Stone bench tops
- Ideal home office/study alcove
- Two large bedrooms with built-ins, main bedroom offering ensuite
- Main bathroom consists of separate bath and shower
- Ducted reverse-cycle air conditioning
- Quality tiled flooring throughout, carpet in bedrooms
- Internal laundry room including dryer
- Roller blinds
- Video intercom security building
- Internal lift access to secure parking for two vehicles and separate storage cage
- Absolutely nothing to spend – move straight in and enjoy!
Conveniently located in the heart of Botany shops and direct bus access to Green Square Railway Station (4.5km) and Sydney CBD (10 km). Minutes to Sydney Airport, Cafes, Restaurants, Schools, Golf Courses, Booralee Park, Botany Aquatic Centre, Sir Joseph Banks Park and Garnet Jackson Reserve.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||54|
|Median Rental Price||$875 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||20 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||157|
|Median Rental Price||$610 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||0 %|