Modern 2 bedroom apartment situated in the architecturally designed EORA complex. This spacious apartment features an open plan lounge and dining area. Stunning kitchen with stainless steel gas appliances and dishwasher, 2 bedrooms both with built in wardrobes, two stylish bathrooms and a secure car space with plenty of visitor parking. It is perfectly located, close to cafes, restaurants, Westfield Eastgardens, Booralee Park, Sir Joseph Banks Park and Botany Aquatic Centre.
• Spacious lounge and dining areas
• Internal laundry with dryer
• Air conditioning
• Two bedrooms with built in wardrobes
• Stylish main bathroom and large ensuite in main bedroom
• Kitchen with stone bench tops, stainless steel gas appliances and dishwasher
• Security building with intercom and lift access
• Secure car space with plenty of visitor parking
• Short distance to beaches, cafes, restaurants, parks and major shopping centers.
Please contact Olivia on 0405 546 436 to inspect!
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||65|
|Median Rental Price||$790 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||13 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||161|
|Median Rental Price||$620 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||24 %|
Banksmeadow Public School
|60 Brighton Street Botany NSW 2019||Primary||Government||0.82 km|
St Bernard's Catholic Primary School
|20 Ramsgate Street Botany NSW 2019||Primary||Non-Government||0.86 km|
Botany Public School
|1076 Botany Road Botany NSW 2019||Primary||Government||1.16 km|
|John Brotchie Nursery School||1361 Botany Rd Botany NSW 2019||Preschool||1.17 km|
Pagewood Public School
|Page Street Pagewood NSW 2035||Primary||Government||1.91 km|
"Distance" is a straight line calculation. Please contact your desired school to establish it's catchment area.