This contemporary garden apartment is bathed in natural light and is Ideally located only moments from all the facilities on offer in the up and coming suburb of Botany.
The beautifully modern apartment features:
- Open plan living and dining areas that open onto the alfresco courtyard, all outfitted with quality European style tiles
- Large bedroom with 2 large built in wardrobes and quality carpet opening onto the large courtyard area
- Additional study area which can be converted to a children’s bedroom
- The kitchen is stylishly appointed with Caesar Stone benchtops, Ilve gas cooktop and Smeg dishwasher
- The internal laundry is cleverly integrated with the kitchen and includes a dryer
- Stylish bathroom with clever eye level storage and large shower recess with frameless glass
- Secure undercover carspace with lift access and separate storage cage
- Air-conditioning and gas heating
- Impressive communal BBQ area and gardens
This apartment is a must to inspect if you are seeking a low maintenance home with all the luxuries required for a quality lifestyle. Conveniently located close to Booralee Park, Botany Golf Course and Aquatic Centre.
Contact Victoria to Inspect on 0434 107 350!
Need your investment property managed by a specialist? Contact us today!
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||62|
|Median Rental Price||$770 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||13 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||134|
|Median Rental Price||$570 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-8 %|