Situated in a convenient location within an easy walking distance to the Back Beach and the amenities, this character filled home oozes charm and appeal. Beautifully located in one of South Bunbury’s tree lined streets is this very substantial, high quality unique location home with seemingly endless features and benefits. Very well-maintained home comprising 3 or 4 bedrooms,(take your pick) lounge room, games room and centrally located kitchen. The expansive 856 sqm block includes lush green grass – so there’s lots of space for the kids and pets.
A spacious living room enjoys views through the treetops to the lively streetscape beyond. Light filled living space with polished timber floors and neutral tones gives this home a modern and minimalist look and feel. No parking hassles either as there is a secure lock up car garage and lock up workshop..
• Minutes to the best beaches, shopping, cafes, schools on the coast
• Highly sought-after blue ribbon location
• You will appreciate the light, neutral decor throughout the unique floorplan
• Open plan living with timber floors and large windows framing the garden views
• Functional kitchen with plenty of cupboard space
• The master bedroom enjoys the luxury of full-length, built-in wardrobes
• 3 large bedrooms the 4th acts as a study
• Large private undercover entertainment / BBQ area
• Rumpus room fit for multiple purposes
• Access to the rear workshop via the lock up Garage
Positioned on a leafy block, this home is centrally located only minutes’ walk to the beach, shops and many walk trails. Park for your children to play on the swings.
Immaculately maintained, this home is ready for you to move in and enjoy.
Susan Pitts invites you to view this great property for yourself. Call now: 0438174918
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||181|
|Median Rental Price||$350 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||0 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||33|
|Median Rental Price||$318 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-1 %|