Providing a spacious and private family environment with excellent size, quality and a striking modern design, this smartly appointed home offers a superb lifestyle property.
The Granny Flat, teenagers retreat, is fully serviced ready for your mother-in-law or that teenager who wants their home away from home yet still close for mum and dad to check on!
The living area is filled with plenty of natural light, is generously sized and flexible in its orientation. When it is time to go outside, you will find a large backyard great for the kids and pets, side access to the backyard and workshop. This immaculate beauty boasts a private low maintenance yard, a lock up garage plus carport and entertaining area.
The kitchen is a statement in style without sacrificing on function. This property has an amazing street presence with immaculate gardens that have been lovingly maintained with the bore as low cost to your water bills.
• So close to shops, beach and transport
• Stylish, well-maintained with quality fixtures throughout
• Heating and cooling for all year comforts
• Beautifully appointed kitchen
• The master bedroom enjoys the luxury of full-length, built-in wardrobes
• 4 bedrooms to the main home
• Glass doors lead out to an undercover patio for entertaining
• Undercover parking
• Workshop/garage is insulated.
• Security system
• Out door entertaining is just fantastic for all year-round parties. Blinds to block out the weather
• Granny flat with bedroom, bathroom, kitchen and meals/lounge area
Perfectly located with schools, shops and transport only minutes away, you have a beautiful family home to move straight in and enjoy. Settle into this well-maintained home and start enjoying your experience today – I’m sure you’ll agree that this is a lifestyle opportunity not to be missed.
Please contact Susan Pitts at any time to inquire about this amazing home.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||181|
|Median Rental Price||$350 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||0 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||33|
|Median Rental Price||$318 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-1 %|