The property features good proportions and a great layout for entertaining plus it is positioned in a location that offers excellent lifestyle convenience. Privately positioned and boasting neutral colour schemes, you will appreciate the space and layout of this home, fit for families of all ages. This home is perched on a glorious 868m2 block, where the rear yard is truly a blank canvas with some lovely mature trees at bottom of the yard. The home’s outdoor areas are designed to be extremely low maintenance, yet still full of character.
With a glorious garden outlook, it’s the perfect spot to relax with a book or host a BBQ for friends. With formal and informal living areas, it will be a breeze entertaining family and guests. Come summer, your outdoor undercover entertaining area is very inviting and spacious – even a patch of lawn for the kids and pets to play! There’s side access too, for extra convenience.
• Short walk to parks, primary school and public transport
• Well-maintained home with lovely gardens
• Fireplace for warmth on those chilly evenings
• The master bedroom enjoys the luxury of full-length, built-in wardrobe
• 1 separate bathrooms, offering a shower and a bath
• Comfortable 2, patio areas, perfect for entertaining
• There’s a separate lounge room which has a lovely wood fire – ideal for enjoying those winter nights
• Potential guest quarters or teenagers retreat/rumpus room
• Home built in 2002
• Rain water tank
• Powered work shop at rear.
• Easy side access to lock up your vans and boat
With easy freeway access and nearby public transport, schools, shops and parks, the location will never be an issue. Settle into this well-maintained home and start enjoying your experience today – I’m sure you’ll agree that this is a lifestyle opportunity not to be missed.
An inspection is a must and it will not disappoint. Be quick and call for more information, today.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||40|
|Median Rental Price||$320 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-9 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||1|