This neat 3-bedroom home offers plenty of parking and is in close proximity to the local school and a sports ground. Enjoy low maintenance, coastal living without the price tag you’d normally come to expect from a property close to the Maidens and beach. This delightful family house is cheery and bright with lots of natural light featured throughout. Embraced with oversized living options, this large house offers a relaxed lifestyle.
Each bedroom offers lots of natural lighting through the windows and creates an airy and bright atmosphere. Stylishly renovated, the main bathroom with separate bathtub services this home. The property is fully fenced, has side entry and established low maintenance gardens. Your undercover car bay provides your beloved cars with a secure place to rest each night.
• Short walk to parks, primary school and public transport
• Well maintained and ready to move into
• New flooring and window treatments
• Functional galley style kitchen
• Carpet in all bedrooms for warmth and comfort
• Glass doors lead out to an undercover patio for entertaining
• Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning throughout
• Security system for extra peace of mind
• In a cul-de-sac location. Low traffic area
With many of the best schools nearby it is easy to see why this area is so popular with families. Immaculately maintained, this home is ready for you to move in and enjoy.
This property is certainly unique and warrants an inspection. Call now to arrange a viewing.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||52|
|Median Rental Price||$260 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-13 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||5|
|Median Rental Price||$185 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-9 %|