Call the agent who knows this property best.
This home is neat and tidy, the kind that turns people’s heads as they drive by. Offering an abundance of space, new quality and comfort, this double brick residence meets the practical needs of the large modern family. The kids and family pets will love running around and play in the backyard which is enclosed for your peace of mind. The low maintenance gardens and lawn are well established and compliment this beautiful residence.
Loads of potential, just a stone’s throw to town. If you are looking for a great value buy in this market, then this house is for you. No extra work to be done to the house – just move straight in. The modern interiors are filled with natural light and come with air-conditioning. This home boasts 4 bedrooms, all saturated with natural light.
• High ceilings are a prominent feature throughout the home
• Reverse cycle air-conditioning for comfort all year round
• Fully equipped kitchen for functional cooking
• Modern main bathroom was revamped in 2019
• The ensuite was bought back to new in 2015
• Quality floating timber floors to most rooms of this home
• New led lighting
• Roller shutters are great to keep the heat out
• In the backyard you’ll enjoy a fantastic entertainment area with a large patio
• The double garage has an automatic lock-up door
• Drive through to rear
• Powered workshop at the rear
• Room to park your boats and caravan
• Rainwater tank for convenience
Set in an outstanding location with easy access to local schools and the famous Farmers Market.
This home is going to be in high demand so don’t be disappointed – contact Susan Pitts today to arrange to see your new home!