21 Thyme Way, Glen Iris, WA 6230
Sold for $410,000 (Nov 29, 2022)
Impressive Home, Low Maintenance Living In A Peaceful Location
You will be impressed and awed at the presentation, size, and solid structure of this magnificent home situated on a 570 m2 level block in a convenient location. A light-filled and open floor plan is complemented with tiling and neutral tones throughout. This home must be inspected to appreciate it fully.
Boasting so much space, any family is going to feel right at home here. Whether it's the large formal area or the private entertaining area out the back
- everything in between is sure to impress. This property takes advantage of natural light that interacts with the home's warm-toned palettes and floods certain parts of the dwelling works to great effect. A spacious living room enjoys views through the treetops to the lively streetscape beyond. Each of the bedrooms are of a generous size and include built-in robes for storage. It's always nice to save time, and now you can reclaim your weekends with a small yard and garden maintenance.
• Private courtyard perfect for an entertaining area
• Tiled living area for easy maintenance
• The kitchen has ample cabinet and counter space along with gas cooktop and oven
• Carpet in all bedrooms for warmth and comfort
• Modern main bathroom with large bath and separate toilet
• Property is fully fenced and has a small garden shed
• Gas hot water system
• Double Lock up Garage with rear access Don't miss out on this ripper of a home, only a stone's throw away from the Farmers Market and only minutes from Big W. For more information about this stand-out property, please call Rosetta Patane on 0418932547
- Property ID: L20882025
- Property Type:House
- Land Area:570 sqm
Our Broker is always on your side, and we are proud to be helping Australians obtain finance that best suits their circumstances and allows them to realise their property dreams. Your broker will work on your behalf, not the banks, to ensure that you get the most competitive rate within a product best suited to your needs and we do it fast and for free.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||70|
|Median Rental Price||$500 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||53 %|