URGENT SALE. MUST SELL
If a sea-change is what you’re looking for, then look no further than this beautiful Federation style rammed earth home among Mari, Jarrah & Peppermint trees.
This home is situated on the beautiful Molloy Island, in the South West corner of Western Australia. The island sits at the mouth of the Blackwood River which flows into the Hardy Inlet, the nearest town is Augusta. This glorious property would also be a great investment to add to your Realestate port folio.
Over seas investors will be stunned by the beauty of the Island and the surrounds. Local Bank will approve loans on the Island.
This home features;
- 3 bedrooms and/or a 4th bedroom/study
- All bedrooms have built-in-robes
- 2 large bathrooms
- Large laundry with massive storage space
- Split reverse cycle air conditioning located in the open area of the meals, kitchen and games room
- Circular drive way with access to the 19×8m powered workshop
- Beautiful high ceilings throughout
- Sweeping verandahs
- Double gabled carport
- Stunning timber deck entertainment area which is pram and wheel chair friendly
- Sustainable living
- Echo friendly, warmer in winter, cooler in summer
- Naturally elegant
- Low maintenance
- Walls are termite proof
- High fire safety rating
- Managed by an incorporated body
- Accessed by a 4 car ferry owned by the Molloy Island Home Owners Association Inc
- Has a resident Island Manager thereby providing security when you are away
- The main vegetation is Marri, Jarrah & Peppermint trees
- Has a fully equipped Fire Brigade Service
- A dedicated swimming beach and tennis courts for the avid enthusiast
This home can be an excellent retirement sanctuary, investment property or even a time share arrangement. A truly restful, warm and enticing environment with the perfect home is waiting for you to experience and enjoy.
Bendigo Bank will finance on Molloy Island.
Upper and middle-class Chinese investors are still battling Beijing’s clamp-down on capital outflows.
Last year US$640 billion dollars was squirreled offshore by Chinese investors up from US$118 billion in 2014.
It’s a COLLOSAL capital exodus…
This hot-off-the-press from the South China Morning Post:
While Beijing has long been concerned with the efforts of its super rich to move money abroad, the rise of China’s rapidly expanding middle class has put overseas investment within the grasp of a vast new body of people middle-class workers numbered 200 million people in 2015, accounting for a total wealth of US$28.3 trillion, according to Southwestern University of Finance and Economics.
And concerns over China’s economic outlook and a recent weakening of the yuan that saw the currency fall nearly 7 per cent against the US dollar in 2016 are encouraging ever greater numbers to channel their hard-earned savings abroad’
Legendary forecaster Phillip J Anderson believes the wealth coming out of China will drive the real estate cycle here in Australia for years to come.
And how could you potentially benefit from it?
Watch this to find out.
This home is by inspection only due to the security rulings. So please call Geraldine today for a appointment.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||4|
|Median Rental Price||$275 p.w.|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||0|