Situated on a leafy 684 square metre block in highly sought after Dalyellup location. This 3 bedroom home with the option of a 4th has an appealing sense of space and light and is perfect for young families looking for a stylish and comfortable home close to all amenities. This house offers generous proportions for the ultimate entertainment and enjoyment. The kids and family pets will love running around and play in the backyard which is enclosed for your peace of mind along with the workshop out of the kids traffic.
With air-conditioning and extra area for a study, you’ll have everything you need to conduct business without needing to leave the house. Enter the home and you are greeted by the spacious living area with quality, floating timber floors and a modern kitchen. This home boasts large bedrooms all saturated with natural light. A lockable double garage also offers plentiful storage and security for your cars.
• Convenient position with the park close by
• Popular Dalyellup growth corridor
• Carpeted bedrooms for warmth and comfort
• Neat and tidy kitchen with ample cupboard storage/bench space
• The main bedroom has a stylish ensuite with walk in robes
• 2 separate bathrooms, each offering a lot of natural light
• Outdoor entertaining area amidst easy-care landscaped gardens
• There’s a lovely wood fire – ideal for enjoying those winter nights
• Secure lock up garage
• Workshop at the rear
• Side access to park your large toys in the back
• Cost saving solar panels
• Quality built in 2003
With many of the best schools, parks and beach nearby, it is easy to see why this area is so popular with families.
Inspection of this amazing property is a must! Call Susan Pitts on 0438 174 918 today.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||112|
|Median Rental Price||$370 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-7 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||0|
|Median Rental Price||$305 p.w.|