3 Malachite Drive, Australind, WA 6233
Sold for $585,000 (Sep 05, 2022)
Beautiful Sunlit Home In Prized Central Location
Beautifully maintained and loved family home comprising 4 bedrooms, lounge room, and centrally located kitchen. As you enter the front door, you will be engulfed by the spectacular open-plan living. The inspired use of internal space is generous with quality fixtures and fittings throughout. This delightful family house is cheery and bright with lots of natural light featured throughout.
This spacious 4 bedroom plus study home takes full advantage of the stunning location. A deluxe kitchen will delight home chefs with everything at your fingertips. The rest of the home is serviced by a modern and stylish family bathroom. The double lock-up garage conveniently offers internal access into the house, plus there is side access to the yard allowing space to store a caravan or boat.
• Close to school, parks, and a shopping precinct
• Enjoy and relax while strolling by the river
• High ceilings and ducted air-conditioning and heating throughout
• Carpeted bedroom areas for warmth and comfort
• Beautiful French doors to the theatre room
• Sleek gourmet kitchen with modern appliances and ample storage space
• Carpeted master bedroom with walk-in robes
• Fully fenced, level block with mature gardens
• There is a large 2-car garage that has the convenience of an electric door
• Side access which is everybody's must and want.
• Unlimited storage space with cupboards from floor to ceiling neatly tucked away behind sliding doors. Immaculately maintained, this home is ready for you to move in and enjoy. Please call Rosetta Patane on 0418932547 to arrange your private inspection before you miss out!
- Property ID: L19671528
- Property Type:House
- Building / Floor Area:218 sqm
- Land Area:715 sqm
Our Broker is always on your side, and we are proud to be helping Australians obtain finance that best suits their circumstances and allows them to realise their property dreams. Your broker will work on your behalf, not the banks, to ensure that you get the most competitive rate within a product best suited to your needs and we do it fast and for free.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||339|
|Median Rental Price||$550 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||57 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||32|
|Median Rental Price||$450 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||50 %|