Make an appointment with Susan Pitts who knows all about this property.
This neat and tidy home is loaded with charm and character. Opening to capture a leafy outlook over adjoining vacant land at the back and bathed in morning light that filters through the treetops, this is a home of wide appeal. To ensure your comfort all year round the home is fitted with a split system reverse cycle air-conditioner and a wood-log fireplace. The backyard is level, fully fenced in two sections and easy care providing the perfect area for children and pets to play. The second fenced area is perfect for your boats, vans, cars and any other large toys to keep separate from the lawn entertaining area. The workshop, perfect to work in or use for storage.
With a glorious garden outlook, it’s the perfect spot to relax with a book or host a BBQ for friends. The main living room is complete with high ceilings, a fireplace and an abundance of natural light. Each bedroom offers lots of natural lighting through the windows and creates an airy and bright atmosphere. Well established landscaped gardens surround this impressive and welcoming home.
• Total land area of 1349sqm
• Timber ceilings and sliding glass doors
• High ceilings accentuating the feeling of spaciousness
• Air-conditioned family living area for summer comfort
• Combustion wood fire for a warm winter home
• Carpet in bedrooms for warmth and comfort
• “Like new” recently renovated home
• New window treatments, floor coverings
• The smell of freshly painted home
• Bright and cosy lounge
• The garden is a delight with lush lawn and space for entertaining
• Massive patio area
• Side access to the fenced off shed and workman’s area
• Carport with undercover access into the laundry
• Perfect young family home and dads shed area out of the way.
Where else can you buy a house at this price, in such a great location, on a big block?
Not a cent to spend… just move in and enjoy!
If you are looking for a lifestyle change this home is a must see! Contact Susan Pitts 0438174918 to arrange a suitable time to view.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||42|
|Median Rental Price||$330 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-3 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||3|