As you enter the front door, you will be engulfed by the spectacular open plan living. The essence of country living This superb family estate inspires a relaxed lifestyle where every inch of this property can be enjoyed. Designed and styled for easy living, the home represents excellent value and affordability for those wishing to enter the property market with certainty. The expansive 684sqm block includes a workshop, lush green grass – so there’s lots of space for the kids and pets.
Enjoy the practicality of the breakfast bar in the functional kitchen. Each bedroom offers lots of natural lighting through the windows and creates an airy and bright atmosphere. The adjoining full-sized kitchen is well-appointed boasting ample cabinetry and generous counter space, while the pristine tiled bathroom comes equipped with shower and tub facilities. No parking hassles either as there is a secure lock up garage and lock up workshop for extra storage facility.
• Side Access to the rear of this property
• Room to park boats and vans behind the lock up yard
• Double size lock up workshop
• 4 generous bedrooms, main with ensuite and a must have walk-in robe
• Carpet in all bedrooms for warmth and comfort
• Light-filled living areas open up to the alfresco, which is the perfect place to relax with friends
• Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning throughout
• Potential study quarters or teenagers retreat/rumpus room
• New home built in 2015
• Approx. 201sqm of just living area. Room to cater for crowds
This is an ideal family home in an ideal family location, being so handy to schools and sports fields. Settle into this well-maintained home and start enjoying your experience today – I’m sure you’ll agree that this is a lifestyle opportunity not to be missed.
Words will simply not do, an inspection is a must! Call agent Susan Pitts today on
0438 174 918 to organise your private inspection today!
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||40|
|Median Rental Price||$320 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-9 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||1|