50 Ganfield Street, Carey Park, WA 6230
Quadruple Value, Crossland's Estate.
Situated in a convenient location within an easy walking distance to amenities, this character filled home oozes charm and appeal. Step inside the surrounds of this private and peaceful home. Offering an abundance of space, quality and comfort, this double brick residence meets the practical needs of the large modern family. When it is time to go outside, you will find a large backyard great for the kids and pets, side access to the backyard and garden sheds.
The open plan living is a light-filled space with huge windows and doors. The kitchen is a style without sacrificing on function. The spacious master suite is luxuriously appointed at the rear of the home and a place you'll love to wake up in every morning. 3 spacious bedrooms are included in this property, all with built-in wardrobes and the master featuring a private ensuite.
* Close to school, parks, pub and a shopping centre of Parklands
* Eye-catching structural presence from street level
* Generous open plan layout
* Beautifully appointed kitchen
* Dinning room looks out to the front yard
* The master bedroom enjoys the luxury of full-length, built-in wardrobes
* Master room at the rear of the home. Perfect for a shift worker
* Carpet in all bedrooms for warmth and comfort
* Luxuriously appointed bathroom
* Formal lounge / Theatre room is spacious
* The family room off the kitchen is a social hub area
* Glass doors lead out to an undercover patio for entertaining
* Car accommodation is provided by an enclosed garage whilst the home has ample storage space throughout
* Side access to rear via gates and drive through garage
* Plenty of room to park your boats and caravan
* 2 large garden sheds are plenty of room to lock up your bikes and tools
* Great backyard for your own creation
This practical family home sits in a wonderful location with schools, parks, shops, and sports facilities only short drive away. Hospital and Uni, you can walk to if you like the exercise. Settle into this well-maintained home and start enjoying your experience today
- I'm sure you'll agree that this is a lifestyle opportunity not to be missed. Do not miss your chance to secure this desirable house!
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Request Appraisal
- Property ID: L499990
- Property Type:House
- Land Area:680 sqm
Our Broker is always on your side, and we are proud to be helping Australians obtain finance that best suits their circumstances and allows them to realise their property dreams. Your broker will work on your behalf, not the banks, to ensure that you get the most competitive rate within a product best suited to your needs and we do it fast and for free.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||156|
|Median Rental Price||$420 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||56 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||34|
|Median Rental Price||$435 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||47 %|