This is absolute riverfront living at its best with all you could desire literally on your doorstep. This beautifully presented home is surprisingly spacious and offers a host of benefits with very little maintenance required. This unit is presented in good condition with nothing else needing to be done, except move in! A home with charm and character.
The living areas is a light-filled space with windows and doors. It’s always nice to save time, and now you can reclaim your weekends with no yard and garden maintenance.
• Riverside Caravan Park Homes. Over 55’s
• Close to parkland, transport and shopping precincts
• Through the gates is a post office, liquor store, fuel station, news agency and essential shopping
• Exceptional location close to reserve and natural rivers, yet just a short drive to the city
• Central drive between Eaton Fair, Australind Village and Bunbury Forum shopping
• Light-filled living opening to extra lounging areas
• The master bedroom enjoys the luxury of full-length, built-in wardrobes
• Under cover parking
• Sparkling, private resort-style pool
• Professional on-site management
• 1 bedroom 1 bathroom but roomy
• Kitchen meals area
• Large living area divided into two
With a host of shopping at your doorstep, the lifestyle opportunities are endless. Where else can you buy a lovely home at this price, in such a great location in a great friendly community.
Public transport is close by and it’s an easy run into Eaton. Not a cent to spend… just move in and enjoy!
Do not miss out on this opportunity, call Susan Pitts on 0438 174 918 TODAY for your private viewing.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||117|
|Median Rental Price||$350 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-5 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||4|
|Median Rental Price||$320 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||0 %|