This is absolute riverfront living at its best with all you could desire literally on your doorstep. This beautifully presented home is surprisingly spacious and offers a host of benefits with very little maintenance required. A home with charm and character.
The living areas is a light-filled space with windows and doors. It’s always nice to save time, and now you can reclaim your weekends with no yard and garden maintenance.
• Riverside Caravan Park Homes. Over 55’s
• Close to parkland, transport and shopping precincts
• Through the gates is a post office, liquor store, fuel station, news agency and essential shopping
• Exceptional location close to reserve and natural rivers, yet just a short drive to the city
• Central drive between Eaton Fair, Australind Village and Bunbury Forum shopping
• Light-filled living opening to extra lounging areas
• The master bedroom enjoys the luxury of full-length, built-in wardrobe
• Under cover parking
• Sparkling, private resort-style pool
• Professional on-site management
• 1 bedroom 1 bathroom but roomy
• Kitchen meals area
• Large living area divided into two
With a host of shopping at your doorstep, the lifestyle opportunities are endless. Where else can you buy a lovely home at this price, in such a great location in a great friendly community.
Public transport is close by and it’s an easy run into Eaton. move in and enjoy the lifestyle.
Do not miss out on this opportunity, call Susan Pitts on 0438 174 918 TODAY for your private viewing.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||218|
|Median Rental Price||$430 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||23 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||19|
|Median Rental Price||$380 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||25 %|