The home unit is set in a quiet yet convenient location and because it’s so close to local attractions, you’ll love the easy location to walk to the parks, beach, shops and drinking hole. The home is well maintained and literally has nothing to do but move in and enjoy the coastal lifestyle available to you. This remarkably well-positioned home will suit buyers that appreciate the focus on ‘lifestyle’ without having to compromise on space, quality or privacy. It’s a fantastic opportunity for a beautiful character home in a sought-after location. Side access for your van is a big bonus.
The modern interiors are filled with natural light and come with air-conditioning in the living area. The home features bedrooms all with plush carpet and built-in wardrobes with1 spacious and modern bathroom as a semi ensuite
• Close to the bird park, beach and shopping precincts
• Eye-catching structural presence from street level
• Tiled living area for easy maintenance
• Lounge room is spacious
• The master bedroom enjoys the luxury of full-length, built-in wardrobes
• Delightful semi ensuite with separate bath and shower
• Private courtyard sanctuary to get some fresh air in peace
• Secure 1 car lock up garage
• Lock up storeroom
• Side access for boat or van
• Settlers Estate
Perfectly located between the city, sea and parks so convenient to all your shopping needs, what more can you ask for? Settle into this well-maintained charmer that’s very inviting. Enjoy your experience today – I’m sure you’ll agree that this is a lifestyle opportunity not to be missed.
An inspection of this property is a MUST so call Susan Pitts today on 0438174918 as homes like this that are priced to sell don’t last long.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||217|
|Median Rental Price||$385 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||10 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||44|
|Median Rental Price||$340 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||6 %|