Just moments from shops, the train and a school, this home is perfectly located for people looking to enjoy the convenience of “living local”. Nestled in a leafy street this charming residence offers a wonderful blend of privacy and space. The modern interiors are filled with natural light and come with air-conditioning in the living areas. The yard is fully-fenced providing a safe environment for children and pets.
The perfect start at the very end of a blissfully quiet cul-de-sac. There’s side access too, for extra convenience to the rear of this yard.
• Short walk to parks, school and public transport
• Eye-catching structural presence from street level
• Tiled living area for easy maintenance
• Beautifully appointed kitchen
• The master bedroom enjoys the luxury of full-length, built-in wardrobes
• bedrooms, all with built-ins, plus carpet
• Fully tiled new bathroom for easy cleaning
• New kitchen you will love to cook in
• Separate dining area
• Spacious formal lounge / theatre room
• Undercover parking space plus a storage room
• Great size back yard
The home is conveniently situated within strolling distance to the train station and Shopping Centre. The local school is just minutes away. With a strong rental return, this home will make a fantastic addition to an investor’s portfolio or a project for the growing family.
For more information about this stand out please call Susan Pitts at 0438 174 918.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||38|
|Median Rental Price||$320 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-3 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||7|
|Median Rental Price||$280 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-7 %|