Oh so close to town and nothing to do! Current tenants are paying $380/week and are looking to say long term. There are three bedrooms and a revamped kitchen. Walking distance to the Bundaberg CBD, a Bus stop a block away and Bundaberg South State Primary School just down the road.
• Kitchen with stainless steel oven, ceramic cooktop and a great island bench & breakfast bar. Dining room is adjacent to the new kitchen in the old kitchen stove alcove.
• Three bedrooms master with split system AC, second bedroom with built in robes.
• Air-Conditioned living area at the front of the home.
• Enclosed entry/landing, room for an office.
• Double lock up shed at the rear of the block.
• Gardens and exterior paint in good condition.
***Flood affected in 2013.
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||85|
|Median Rental Price||$400 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||43 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||23|
|Median Rental Price||$315 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||40 %|