Quality brick and Colorbond home in ever popular Moore Park Beach a short 900m walk through the environmental reserve to the pristine coastline and beach. Four good size bedrooms, all with built in robes and ceiling fans. Two living spaces and dining space adjacent to the kitchen.
• Four bedrooms all with built in robes and ceiling fans.
• Two living spaces, air-conditioning to both areas.
• Modern kitchen with large fridge cavity, breakfast bar and pantry.
• Carpet to all bedrooms and main living, tiles to all high traffic and wet areas.
• Ensuite to the master bedroom and main bathroom with seperate shower and bath.
• Neutral colour scheme throughout.
• 6ft timber fencing to both sides and front, dog wire at the rear and back sides allowing you to maintain the view of the environmental zone behind the house. Never have rear neighbours.
Current rent appraisal $390-$400/week. (Current tenants on a sweetheart deal of $320/week until 2 March 2023)
*Photos are from 2020, we did not have permission for current photos with tenant possessions*
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||76|
|Median Rental Price||$475 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||53 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||4|
|Median Rental Price||$295 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||11 %|