Raine & Horne Byron Bay is always on the look our for motivated Sales Agents to join our Team. We have an extensive marketing, training and regional management program that supports offices and employees.
You need to be a motivated, self-starter with the determination to succeed. You will have the full support of your office but you must have the ability to work autonomously. Other requirements include:
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- The ability to empathise with all people
- Intermediate computer skills
- You must have your own transport
- Working on weekends
- Salary is based on experience and the office in which you are based
You will be expected to:
- Prospect for listings
- Sell properties
- Conduct appraisals
- Be present at open homes (be available on weekends)
- Meet several performance indicators (KPIs) set by your office principal
- Develop & maintain client relationships
- Build your profile and your office’s profile to help grow your business
- Complete the significant administration work required. Raine & Horne has systems to ensure this process is streamlined.
NOTE: Each state has legal requirements regarding minimum qualifications needed to sell real estate. Check your local requirements below.
If you think you have what it takes to succeed in real estate sales or property management, apply today for a career that will take you places.
Email [email protected]